Join us for a one-day, hands-on
IoT Developer Workshop and learn how to select the right cellular technology to enable and secure your application.
Verizon, Renesas and Nokia have come together to create a developer environment focused on building secure, cost effective and flexible solutions on the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network.
We will review the new 4G LTE Cat-M1 standard, implementation techniques including processor and module selection, and IoT platform considerations for getting the most value from the data generated from your solution.
Verizon's ThingSpace platform along with Renesas Synergy™, the industry leading embedded development platform with Arm® based microcontrollers and our 4G LTE Cat-M1 wireless network from Nokia, can help you design, develop, deploy and manage your IoT solutions more easily, cost effectively and most importantly securely.
At this workshop, you will learn how to leverage:
- Verizon ThingSpace & LTE Cat-M1 connectivity
- Renesas Synergy™, a complete & qualified platform to accelerate embedded development
- Nokia LWM2M device management & data collection
Who should attend the workshop?
- Embedded engineers comfortable with IDEs, RTOSes and programming languages
- IoT solution developers evaluating Cat-M1 and other cellular technologies for connected applications
- IoT developers focused on cloud or end device development wanting to learn more about a complete application development stack
at IoT Evolution Expo
Monday, January 22
Disney's Contemporary Hotel
4600 North World Drive
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
Sorcerers Apprentice Ballroom 3
Additional cities to be announced.
The lunch and afternoon hands-on lab is full. You may register to attend the morning sessions until 11:45 am at no charge.